Τhis event is organised every year by the Agros Community Council and lasts for two weekends.
During the festival, visitors have the chance to:
- Visit the local workshops and learn all about the distillation of roses.
- Visit the rose exhibition and various kiosks that sell traditional products.
- Enjoy folk dance and music performances throughout the course of the festival.
- Try out food and drinks from kiosks
- Take a ride on the community train which will offer walks to young and old.
- Visit all the sights of the village that will be open for the public to see.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/agrosrosefest/